Once your surgery is established and running well it is easy to sit back and let things run as they are. With any business it's important to review progress, identify how you can make the most of the market position and work out where you can improve. And once you've done that, it's a good idea to revisit your business plan with your new strategy in mind and make sure you introduce the developments you've identified.
Business Scan takes you through this essential process, helping you recognise how well your surgery is performing, highlighting your strengths and areas that could be improved. Our unique reporting system uses Best Practice values and provides you with a clear, comphrensive, easy to follow guide that can be used as an Action Plan. Business Scan is also a useful tool to help you work through the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme.
Our Business Consultants will guide you step-by-step through the following areas:
- Assessing your core activities
- The visual impact of your practice
- Assessing your business efficiency
- Reviewing customer service and first impressions
- Assessing marketing activities
- Reviewing your financial position
- A review of staff motivation
- HR processes
- A review of health and safety in practice
- Using Business Scan to re-define your business goals
Please contact Sarah on 07785 978 327 for any enquiries.
Oxfordshire, OX7 4AZ
© Inspyr 2002-2015